CollegeZones.com Forum Index CollegeZones.com
College and University Forums

SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Admission notice dont miss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
nayan_ap

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 am
Post subject:

hello
i am not an indian student.i am from nepal and i want to study in anna university....what are the procedures of addmission for students out of india?reply me as soon as posible
waiting for ur reply
amydecia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 pm
Post subject:

For all the info about admissions, check out the website of Anna university.
swert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm
Post subject:

Anna University MBA and MCA Admission 2012 :-

Eligibility:-

Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from any recognized university for MBA. The candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in Science with mathematics or Computer Science for MCA and a Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject for ME/MTech.

Application Form:-

The Application Form is the same for all the three entrance tests. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application for one program. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/-

Anna University MBA/ MCA Entrance Exam Pattern:-

All Entrance Exams will be of 2 hours having multiple choice questions. MBA and MCA Entrance exam will have 100 questions each but ME/MTech/M.Arch/M.Plan entrance will have separate compulsory and specialization subjects. Candidates will have to choose the specialization subjects depending on their qualifying degree. There will be negative marking in all the exams for wrong responses.

Page 1 of 1

CollegeZones is a part of IndiaStudyCenter.com Network.
© 2005-2013 CollegeZones.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Please note that posts that use abusing words, wrong propaganda, racial discrimination, misleading information or information promoting business products, schemes etc, will be deleted by the admin and their accounts will be blocked without any warning. The website may also take legal action depending on the severity.