CollegeZones.com Forum Index CollegeZones.com
College and University Forums

SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TANCET Model Question Paper

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
senthilkumarc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:42 pm
Post subject: TANCET Model Question Paper

Can any one please send me one model question paper for MCA TANCET? I am not able to get anything in the internet.

Senthil.
sribharathi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:55 pm
Post subject: Re: TANCET Model Question Paper

Can any one please send me some model question paper for MCA TANCET?
preethy

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:18 am
Post subject: hi

can anyone please send some model question papers of tancet for mca.
BharathiVLSI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 am
Post subject: TANCET-2009 (ME,M.Tech) - Guidance

This is the right time to look in to our future. As the US economy melt down leads to place a Question mark in many of the BE Degree holders futures.
For every problem, There is a solution. Its always better to hold many options in hand to choose the best. So, here i would like to give you a option.
Everyone know that TamilNadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted by ANNA UNIVERSITY every year for (M.E, M.Tech, MCA, MBA).
Here we would like to Help the Students who like to do the ME, M.tech test in TANCET with materials and Question papers. If there is more numbers of students, we can arrange set of classes too.
vijay123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:22 am
Post subject: Re: TANCET-2009 (ME,M.Tech) - Guidance

BharathiVLSI wrote:
This is the right time to look in to our future. As the US economy melt down leads to place a Question mark in many of the BE Degree holders futures.
For every problem, There is a solution. Its always better to hold many options in hand to choose the best. So, here i would like to give you a option.
Everyone know that TamilNadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted by ANNA UNIVERSITY every year for (M.E, M.Tech, MCA, MBA).
Here we would like to Help the Students who like to do the ME, M.tech test in TANCET with materials and Question papers. If there is more numbers of students, we can arrange set of classes too.

hi...am vijay from chennai...working in MIT, Annauniversity...as Lab assistant...i want to do Mtech...can u give me some tips about those things....if ur interested call my in this no 9940123412...tnk u...

Page 1 of 8

CollegeZones is a part of IndiaStudyCenter.com Network.
© 2005-2013 CollegeZones.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Please note that posts that use abusing words, wrong propaganda, racial discrimination, misleading information or information promoting business products, schemes etc, will be deleted by the admin and their accounts will be blocked without any warning. The website may also take legal action depending on the severity.